Burton Constable Railway Station

Burton Constable Railway Station

Description

Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Burton Constable railway station was a station on the Hull and Hornsea Railway, and served the villages of Marton and Burton Constable in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It opened on 28 March 1864 as "Marton," but was renamed "Burton Constable" on 1 August 1864, to avoid confusion with various other Martons elsewhere. It was renamed again, on 1 January 1922 and became known as "Ellerby." It closed following the Beeching Report on 19 October 1964.


Download Burton Constable Railway Station (9786136828121).pdf, available at campogiovani.com for free.

Details

Author(s)
L Egaire Humphrey
Format
Paperback | 56 pages
Dimensions
152 x 229 x 3mm | 95g
Publication date
27 Aug 2011
Publisher
Claud Press
Publication City/Country
United States
Language
English
ISBN10
613682812X
ISBN13
9786136828121