Multidisciplinary Teaching Atlas of the Pancreas : Radiological, Surgical, and Pathological Correlations
This innovative teaching atlas provides the reader with a practical approach to the diagnosis and management of the common and uncommon diseases that may involve the pancreatic gland. Its perspective is multidisciplinary, the authors being radiologists, surgeons, pathologists, and gastroenterologists who have worked together for the past 25 years. Very concise descriptions of clinical presentation, pathology, imaging, and management are provided for a great variety of pathologic conditions, and a wealth of illustrative material displays intraoperative appearances, gross specimens, histology, and radiological findings. Pancreatic surgery, including transplantation, is also discussed, and the final chapter presents a gallery of challenging and diverse cases. Specialists and residents in a range of specialties will find this atlas to be an invaluable aid, and it will also serve as an excellent reference for medical students.
Download Multidisciplinary Teaching Atlas of the Pancreas : Radiological, Surgical, and P (9783662467442).pdf, available at campogiovani.com for free.
- Javier Casillas, Joe U. Levi, Alexander O. Quiroz, Roberto Ruiz-Cordero, Monica T. Garcia-buitrago, Danny Sleeman
- Hardback | 1045 pages
- 178 x 254 x 64.01mm | 2,848.56g
- Publication date
- 01 Dec 2015
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication City/Country
- Berlin, Germany
- Edition Statement
- 1st ed. 2016
- Illustrations note
- 892 Illustrations, color; 34 Illustrations, black and white; XXX, 1045 p. 926 illus., 892 illus. in color.
- Bestsellers rank