Exam Ref 70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-761-and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of SQL Server 2016 Transact-SQL data management, queries, and database programming. Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
* Filter, sort, join, aggregate, and modify data
* Use subqueries, table expressions, grouping sets, and pivoting
* Query temporal and non-relational data, and output XML or JSON
* Create views, user-defined functions, and stored procedures
* Implement error handling, transactions, data types, and nulls
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
* Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
* Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
* Assumes you have experience working with SQL Server as a database administrator, system engineer, or developer
* Includes downloadable sample database and code for SQL Server 2016 SP1 (or later) and Azure SQL Database
Querying Data with Transact-SQL
About the Exam
Exam 70-761 focuses on the skills and knowledge necessary to manage and query data and to program databases
with Transact-SQL in SQL Server 2016.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam earns you credit toward a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification that demonstrates your mastery of essential skills for building and implementing on-premises and cloud-based databases across organizations. Exam 70-762 (Developing SQL Databases) is also required for MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development certification.
See full details at: microsoft.com/learning
Download Exam Ref 70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL (9781509304332).pdf, available at campogiovani.com for free.
- Itzik Ben-Gan
- Paperback | 352 pages
- 188 x 231 x 18mm | 566g
- Publication date
- 10 Apr 2017
- Microsoft Press,U.S.
- MICROSOFT PRESS
- Publication City/Country
- Boston, United States
- Bestsellers rank