National Geographic Backyard Guide to the Night Sky
Stargazing's too much fun to leave to astronomers, but often we're blinded by science-dry facts can easily turn enchantment into a chore. We just want to lie down, look up, and understand the heavens above. The National Geographic Backyard Guide to the Night Sky shows us how.
Download National Geographic Backyard Guide to the Night Sky (9781426202810).pdf, available at campogiovani.com for free.
- National Geographic, Dennis Mammana
- Paperback | 288 pages
- 138 x 203 x 18.8mm | 480.81g
- Publication date
- 07 Jul 2009
- National Geographic Society
- Publication City/Country
- Washington, DC, United States
- Edition Statement
- Illustrations note
- 200 colour maps and photographs
- Bestsellers rank