First Aid for the Basic Sciences: Organ Systems, Third Edition
Comprehensive, single-source coverage of the entire second year of medical school!
First Aid for the Basic Sciences: Organ Systems, Third Edition is a unique single-source review of the entire second year medical school curriculum. This full-color, richly illustrated, and engagingly written resource provides readers with a solid understanding of basic sciences relative to human organ systems which all medical students must be familiar. When used with the companion review First Aid for the Basic Sciences: General Principles, Third Edition, this powerful combination distills must-know course information to help students survive their first two years of medical school and provides an in-depth review for the USMLE Step 1.
* An essential companion during your first two years of medical school
* Includes important foundational content most other reviews leave out
* Focuses on the high-yield topics and facts tested on the USMLE Step 1
* Enhanced by full-color images, learning aids, tables, and concise text to streamline your study and help you excel in coursework and on the USMLE Step 1
* Provides a complete framework for understanding anatomy, embryology, pathology, and pharmacology by organ systems
* Mirrors the table of contents of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 to facilitate side-by-side study
* Written by students who aced the USMLE and reviewed by top faculty
Download First Aid for the Basic Sciences: Organ Systems, Third Edition (9781259587030).pdf, available at campogiovani.com for free.
- Tao Le, William Hwang, Vinayak Muralidhar, Jared A. White
- Paperback | 912 pages
- 216 x 272 x 33mm | 1,769g
- Publication date
- 10 Apr 2017
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Publication City/Country
- OH, United States
- Edition Statement
- 3rd edition
- Illustrations note
- 375 Illustrations, unspecified
- Bestsellers rank