How to Talk So Kids Can Learn : At Home and in School
You can stop fighting with your children!
Here is the bestselling audiobook that will give you the know-how you need to be more effective with your children -- and more supportive of yourself. Enthusiastically praised by parents and professionals around the world, the down-to-earth, respectful approach of Faber and Mazlish makes relationships with children of all ages less stressful and more rewarding.
Their methods of communication offer innovative ways to solve common problems. You'll learn how to:
• Cope with your child's negative feelings -- frustration, disappointment, and anger
• Express your anger without being hurtful
• Engage your child's willing cooperation
• Set firm limits and still maintain goodwill
• Use alternatives to punishment
• Resolve family conflicts peacefully
Download How to Talk So Kids Can Learn : At Home and in School (9780743544740).pdf, available at campogiovani.com for free.
- Adele Faber, Elaine Mazlish
- 127 x 142.2 x 12.7mm | 90.72g
- Publication date
- 01 Aug 2005
- SIMON & SCHUSTER AUDIO
- Publication City/Country
- United Kingdom
- Edition Statement
- Abridged edition
- Bestsellers rank