Bergey's Manual of Systematic Bacteriology : Volume 3: The Firmicutes
One of the most authoritative works in bacterial taxonomy, this resource has been extensively revised. This five volume second edition has been reorganized along phylogenetic lines to reflect the current state of prokaryotic taxonomy. In addition to the detailed treatments provided for all of the validly named and well-known species of prokaryotes, this edition includes new ecological information and more extensive introductory chapters.
Download Bergey's Manual of Systematic Bacteriology : Volume 3: The Firmicutes (9780387950419).pdf, available at campogiovani.com for free.
- Paul Vos, George M. Garrity, Dorothy Jones, Noel R. Krieg, Wolfgang Ludwig, Fred A. Rainey, Karl-Heinz Schleifer, William B. Whitman
- Hardback | 1450 pages
- 210 x 279 x 58.42mm | 3,972g
- Publication date
- 18 Dec 2009
- Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication City/Country
- New York, NY, United States
- Edition Statement
- 2nd ed. 2009
- Illustrations note
- 262 Tables, black and white; LII, 1450 p. In 2 volumes, not available separately.
- Bestsellers rank