Pediatric Endocrinology and Inborn Errors of Metabolism, Second Edition
The acclaimed clinical guide to managing both pediatric endocrine disorders and inborn errors of metabolism
No other text so skillfully blends the disciplines of endocrinology and inborn metabolic disorders into one clinically focused, highly visual resource as Pediatric Endocrinology and Inborn Errors of Metabolism.
In this practical, user-friendly tutorial, a team of international contributors delivers the latest information and clinical insights clinicians need to confidently diagnose and manage pediatric patients. This full-color resource guides readers through the etiology, pathophysiology, presenting signs and symptoms, diagnostic laboratory examinations, and treatments regimens of each disorder. Pediatric Endocrinology and Inborn Errors of Metabolism successfully balances authority and comprehensiveness with a strong clinical, practical approach that delivers an unmatched integrated discussion of the fields.
* Full-color presentation with numerous photos, illustrations, diagnostic algorithms, tables, and text boxes that summarize key concepts and assist in the decision-making process
* At-a-Glance feature beginning each disease-based chapter summarizes all the clinical information you need to differentiate between disorder sub-types in one easy-to-find place
* Complete and detailed information on all laboratory and radiographic testing used to diagnose disorders in both disciplines
Kyriakie Sarafoglou, MD, is Director, Leo Fung Center for Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia and Disorders of Sex Development, Division of Pediatric Endocrinology, Division of Genetics and Metabolism, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Georg F. Hoffmann, MD, Univ.-Prof. Dr. med., Prof. h.c. mult. (RCH) is Professor and Chair, University Children's Hospital, Ruprecht-Karls-University Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany.
Karl S. Roth, MD is Professor and Chair (Retired), Department of Pediatrics, Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, Nebraska.
Download Pediatric Endocrinology and Inborn Errors of Metabolism, Second Edition (9780071773140).pdf, available at campogiovani.com for free.
- Kyriakie Sarafoglou, Georg F Hoffmann, Karl S. Roth
- Hardback | 1296 pages
- 218 x 279 x 53mm | 3,724g
- Publication date
- 16 Jun 2017
- McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- MCGRAW-HILL Professional
- Publication City/Country
- United States
- Edition Statement
- 2nd edition
- Illustrations note
- 100 Illustrations, unspecified
- Bestsellers rank